Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My New Aerobic Class




Alloha…
Well this is not the only class that I have…
But indeed…this class is totally new
A new branch at Cheras
Baru dalam sebulan operate kat sini…

Those who really love to the musics
And wants to learn dance…you are welcome…
This class is not just a dance…but it’s also for our cardio workout…

Love the aerobic style too…
As, it combine all of the dance movements in a simple way…
Plus…perfecting the knowing the tempo…
No worries…I will lead uoals…

Next Monday, going to be my 3rd session of the class…
Graduately, while improving your cardio systems,
You will learn how to dance too…I mean dance with style
Plus others type of dance too…

Landmark paling senang...Public Mutual kat Cheras tue....


or...atas restaurant Janbo tue...tingkat paling atas... entrance sama dengan nak naik Public Mutual,
charik signboard Perfect Yoga


I will be sharing with you all of the tips in
Conditioning at home, or anyway plus stretching…
If you want to know what’s the secret in gymnastics training
Come and join me…
No worries…as I alter it for normal people…

Okies…nie butiran class baru I nie…
Perfect Yoga
Cheras Branch
42-5, Jalan 5/101C, Off Jalan Kaskas
5th Mile Jalan Cheras,
56100, Kuala Lumpur
Day: Monday
Time: 7.30pm-8.30pm
Suasana dalam studio tue...

Hope to see you guyz there…
Ralph Abdullah

3 comments:

Cik v said...

Hi,,
How to contact u, can u leave contact no here?

Unknown said...

I nk join u my lovely brother.. Can i..

Unknown said...

Thật là hay qua các chia sẻ của bạn, tôi tin rằng là sẽ có nhiều người cần đến nó
mình cũng đóng góp 1 chút ý kiến trong bài viết này: bộ quần áo aerobic