Sunday, August 7, 2011

No Aerobic During Day Time

Gambar: during the Himpunan Sejuta Belia 2011 at Putrajaya...instructing/ introducing the steps aerobic


Baru nie sifu I, Sharifah Hanim ask me to replace her class at Shell HQ, Cyberjaya today at 5.00pm...but unfortunately, I can't, coz I'm not feeling that well...been couple of days suffering with bad coughing...it's not that I dun't want to...I'm really sorry...

kalau I nak replace pun, keberangkalian I akan tak puasa lagi tinggi...coz, every time I batuk; especially after doing heavy work or workout, I'm totally damn need water...so I done text her, but no reply...erm...

Kita perlu utamakan yg mana dulu...kalau dari segi kesihatan, perlu utamakan kesihatan dulu...betul tak...

Cheers
Ralph Abdullah

2 comments:

ralphabdullah said...

zulmantap: yupp, kat area situ...dulu kat atas, nie lagi dekat kat HSBC, u study kat mana?

ralphabdullah said...

zulmatap: nama penuh tempat study u apa ya...