Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Forgive and Forget

Erm, sounds easy, but does it really easy to applied in live?...I guess some yes, and some are not...well certain things really break our heart...I mean dept in our heart...


Every day is we face a lot of things or experience in live...It become a history when we proceed the next day...although we didn't want it to be...but Allah give us only 24hours per day each...Let us make it a great day no matter what day it is...either Monday or Sunday...because it will be a History in the future...


Things happen for a reason...anything...family, relative, works, sports although in relationships...Last time I do remember a friends of mine told me that "Times will heal...", I don't get it...but buat2 faham ajerlah...biler melibatkan lebih dari satu pihak...biasanya the other party yang susahnya...lantaklah...walaupun kita tidak bersalah..

My best buddy keep on telling me "all you need is to Forgive and Forget"...I'm blur with this...oklah...bukannya I tak tau okey maksudnya...FORGIVE maksudnya maafkan..FORGET pula, lupakan...Tapikan, maksudnya lagi mendalam...kadang2 I takut gak...

Boleh tak I yang nombor 2 tue...FORGET...actually in my life...(Aiyoh...I'm oledi turn to 3 series...30 tahun uoals, kalau BMW tak per gak kan...ahaksss)...ada 2 perkara yang sangat tidak mententeramkan jiwa I...


1) my first relationship...
2) my previous career... 

The first one, it's not becoz of the relationship break, but it's after the relationship break...orang tue siap memperburukkan diri I kepada semua orang yang I kenal...The second one is becoz of nak sangat tutup periuk nasi orang kan...

Well, the first one I do manage to FORGET about it...but to FORGIVE...erm, I just letak dalam kotak lain yang I tak akan sentuh...The second one happen recently...which is last year...diaorang dah planning giler2 babi for years...but I believe Allah ituew ada...semoga...owh, not semoga...PASTI Allah akan balas dengan setimpalnya buat diaorang....amien...boleh tak baru2 nie...one of them, minah busuk hati nie buat2 baik tanya khabar I...what a plastic you are...I guess your are not just a plastic...but plastik sampah...

Malas lah nak cherita panjang2...erm, I guess it's almost ONE year the things happen (the second one okey)...I guess, keputusan I tetap sama...I will just FORGET only....


Live have to move on...I need to be MORE AGGRESSIVE...I need to be SERIOUS! Doakan I success in what every I do in my live...amien....


Baru2 nie, my friends told me that I looks serious....yea ker...rasanya pasal glasses nie kot...dulu time belajar dulu pun sama...when I wear glasses will definitely hide my eyes and I look someone really serious...erm...


Better Live...Improvement Each Day...

Ralph Abdullah



1 comment:

ralphabdullah said...

zulmantap: thank u dear...for supporting me...in terms of career, when it happen for couple of years, when knowing how bad they want the plan to success...OMG! what's in my mind is ada jugak manusia cam nie...kesian...tp nak buat cam ner...well, off I go...It's that just I dun't speak with stupid people...yuppp...tadi jumpa orang yg kenal I masa I kerja...tak sangka pulak famous gak...well others see my talents n appreciate it...especially the chinese but erm, orang kita...entahlah...serah pada tuhan...for me is to move on...be aggressive back...that's more important...ahakss....owh...kengkadang kalau tengok mata kucing the seems that they hardly try to speak something to us...