Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How do you feel?

Being for two days, I block my schedule for nothing...no result...how do you feel about it...Erm, sounds stress right...Again and again trying to call this person, but unfortunately no answer...in rude word...does this person really actually appreciate others times...or thus this person do appreciate other peoples...


Well, actually I do have something else to do...I need to help a coach in giving tips and training regiment for his football player...improving the strength and improving speed...but I have to delay it...coz of this one person...


It's ok, if you give an earlier notice, so that I can draw my next plan, but with no answer, what should I do...


What does we learn in this situation...take a positive learning....
1) do not focus only one prospect or person, as it might lead us to be stuck in a one door...we have another doors to knock too...in the other words opportunities...
2) friends sometimes doesn't know how to appreciate us...then focus on someone who really need helps...
3) what ever deals or appointment should be in a punctual way in terms of if anything happen, should let the others party know earlier...so that it shows how we respect them....bukan dengan cara mengipas okey...ahaksss....

Tuelah, stress jugaklah...kalau lah dia bg tau awal2 kan senang...boleh I jumpa dengan my existing clients...educate them about their investment...sharing tips and technique in dancing and fitness...sekarang nie dah jam 10:10pm...gym tutup jam 11.00pm...what should I do...the best way to release tension is by doing workout...


trying to think or the best way is being positive
Ralph Abdullah

2 comments:

Bario said...

cheers, smile and be positive in your life... :)

ralphabdullah said...

Bario: thank u dear...me now being positive...the advice is for us...for me n beloved readers...